Last Updated: June, 4 2021
Information We Collect
We collect general types of information about you when you visit and use this site; examples include personal information, demographic information, behavioral information, and indirect information. Sometimes we collect combinations of these types of information. Depending on what product/service you inquire about, some of the information that may be requested will be identified as mandatory or as voluntary. If you do not wish to provide the mandatory information for a particular product/service, you will not be permitted to submit an inquiry as some information is required to process your requests.
1. Personal information- is information that can be used to identify you. It is largely information which you are prompted to provide to us. Such information may include your name, address, telephone number(s), mobile numbers and email address, employment status or self-employment or other unique information about you which you provide to us on this site, or through the course of communicating with us about the products and services provided on this site.
2. Demographic information- is information that refers to selected population characteristics. Such as zip code, military status, personal and online interests. When we can identify you through this information, it is Personal Information.
3. Behavioral information- is information which is automatically collected when you use the site. It includes the areas of the site that you visit, what services you engage with, and information about your computer hardware and software, including your IP address, geographic location, browser preference, operating system type, domain names, times that you access the internet, and other web properties you may have visited. When we can identify you through this information, it is Personal Information.
4. Third party information- this is information about you that we acquire from a third party which may include personal, demographic, behavioral and indirect information. This collection may include, but not limited to, first party cookies, third party cookies, anonymous cookies, persistent identifiers, email opt in, and search engine keywords. We have no access or control over these cookies and other tracking devices used and owned by third party advertisers and networks. As those services and functions are also governed by policies we have no control over as well, we cannot take, nor have any responsibility or liability for the policies and practices of these parties.
No Information Collected from Children. We will never knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected Personal Information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from its database. Because it does not collect such information, we have no such information to use or to disclose to third parties.
These technologies, or similar tracking technologies are used to collect web technology information about you which includes: your internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or mouse movements and clickstream data. This data is used to administer Services on the site, analyze trends, track user interactions with the site and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on these technologies on an individual or aggregated basis for analysis purposes.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes and which contain information about that user’s computer. Cookies allow us to identify files on your computer and record your preferences and other data about your visit to our website so that when you return to the website we are able to identify you and can personalize repeat visits. When cookies settings are disabled or changed you may experience site or service features that do not function properly. You may control these permissions by modifying your browser preferences to reject all cookies.
Third Party Cookies. We allow third party vendors and advertisers to set their own cookies on and through this site. We do not control the practices of those third parties and we are not responsible for their technology or tracking. It is important to review the policies of such persons or entities on their websites. We use AdWords Remarketing through Google which is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Google Inc. which connects the activity on this site with the AdWords advertising network and the DoubleClick cookie. That Cookie collects information regarding certain patterns in your browsing history. To opt-out of this tracking, please see here.
We also use Google Analytics services which is an analysis service. Google utilizes the data collected through its cookies to track and examine the use of this site, to prepare reports on its activities, and to share them with other Google services. You may opt-out of the Google Analytics service here.
We use electronic images known as Web Beacons (ie, single-pixel gifs, clear gifs or action tags) this allows the collection of information about your visit to this site to measure and improve the effectiveness of any marketing and track delivery of marketing and other communication methods. Web Beacons collect only a limited set of information like a cookie number, time and date the page was viewed, as well as a description of the page on which the Web Beacon resides. We may also use Web beacons in email messages. This allows us to determine if you opened or engaged with the email messages. Web Beacons may be rendered ineffective by either opting out of cookies or changing the cookie setup in your browser.
Tracking data collected by us and third parties is used to enhance your experience by delivering personalized advertising, or allow third parties to deliver targeted advertising on our website and the websites of third parties. If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your browser on your computer or other devices.
Cross-Device Advertising and Tracking: We may collect and use and share the above data with a third party for cross-device advertising. This allows consumers to experience a personalized, informative advertisement that targets specific product interests over multiple devices. This information may be used for analytics, and reporting purposes such as overall campaign success and advertisement effectiveness.
We may implement cross device advertising and tracking to identify and track consumers across devices through identifying characteristics such as a consumer login account and may be used to connect data across different devices. This enables delivery of advertisements or informational data to your multiple devices.
We may apply push notifications and alerts to send you notifications of services and/or products that you have expressed interest in on multiple devices. If you do not want to receive these types of communications, you may turn them off at the device level.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS- California Privacy Rights- We permit residents of the State of California to use our Service. The California Consumer Protection Act has granted specific rights and remedies. To review all California Privacy Rights and Remedies please click here
If you are a California resident please note we do not respond to do not track signals or cookies.
Note: We are not a lender, debt service, debt settlement, real estate company, insurance agent, auto sales company, automotive warranty organization or a home services contractor. This is not, and is not intended to be, any type of application for any financial product.
The information collected on this site is used and shared for the following purposes:
1. We will share your information with multiple businesses who offer the product/service that you have inquired about.
We will share your information with third parties who help us in the delivery of the products and services you have requested. You understand and agree that when you submit an inquiry for these services, you explicitly authorize us to share your information with third parties so that they may contact you by email, SMS, telephone and/or direct mail.
2. We share your personal information with third parties who will provide you with their opportunities, products or services. This includes your interests and preferences, so they may determine whether you might be interested in their products or services.
You agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded calls, texts and emails from us and any affiliates or third parties to the phone numbers (including mobile numbers) and email addresses you provide on this site. Your consent is not a condition, directly or indirectly of any type of purchase.
The information you provided on this site will be shared and purchased by these businesses in order to provide such services. As a result, we provided your personal and non personal information to these businesses so they may contact you. This will allow for you to compare different services/products and providers prior to purchasing such services/products.
3. We also share your personal information with companies and individuals we employ to perform technical or mechanical functions on our behalf, such as third parties who certify form submissions, host our website, analyze our data, provide marketing assistance, process credit card payments, and provide customer service.
*Your engagement with the form pages on this site will be captured by third party services such as Active Prospect and Jornaya. These technical functions track your actions on the website and store the same for future retrieval to undertake internal audits to ensure proper consumer disclosures were provided and provide proof of consent and permission when required under applicable Federal and State laws and regulations. These records may also be shared for a legal purpose
4. We may share aggregated anonymous information about you, which may be combined with other persons using our website with third parties, so that we and our service providers can understand the diversity of visitors and their activity/use of our website.
5. We will disclose your information if legally required to do so, or at our discretion, pursuant to a request from a governmental entity, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to stay legally compliant or prevent a crime; and we will share your information if we sell our company or merge with another company.
6. We will share your information in order to process Opt-Out requests with affiliated partners and/or third parties in order to process and monitor these requests.
7. We may disclose your information to improve, manage and protect our information technology infrastructure and security. We may also disclose your information for any other purpose with your consent and may share non-personal at any time for any purpose.
8. We may disclose and transfer your information to a third party who acquires part or all of our business through a merger, consolidation or purchase of all or part of our assets. We may disclose your information in an insolvency proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, as our role of liquidator, administrator, receiver or administrative receiver we may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in an event approved by the court.
Third Party Information
Privacy Policies of Third Parties
Revising or Removing Your Information
To request a copy of the personal information that we have collected or to correct factual inaccuracies within this information please email: email@example.com.
You are allowed to edit/change profile settings,, nonetheless after the removal of information from a profile, copies of that information may remain accessible elsewhere to the extent it has been shared with others or it was copied or stored by other users. We may also be required to retain your information by law or for legitimate business purposes, such as to prevent identity theft or other misconduct.
Unsubscribe, Opt-Out or Revoke
If you would like to opt-out of receiving SMS or email communications from us, you may follow the instructions in any SMS or emails to unsubscribe from our email list or by emailing us direct at: firstname.lastname@example.org. To opt-out of third parties’ communications, please follow the instructions to opt-out in those entities’ communications.
Storage and Security
We take commercially reasonable technological precautions to protect your data, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure; therefore, we cannot and do not warrant that your information will be guaranteed secure. Any transmission of data at or through our website is at your own risk.
Depending on site requirements, we may employ Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to transmit data between a consumer’s browser and our web server. To use our websites, a consumer will need an SSL-capable browser such as MS Internet Explorer 4.0 (or higher) or Netscape Navigator 4.0 or higher.
We will retain personal information, including user location information, only as long as our business needs require. We will then destroy or render unreadable this information upon disposal.
Please do not communicate any information to us through unsecured channels. We contractually require that third parties handle your personal information similar to our practices. We do not monitor such practices and therefore we are not responsible for third party security or handling of personal information.
Children’s Privacy Issues
No part of the Services is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. Children under the age of 18 may not use the Services. We do not knowingly collect any information from Children under the age of 18.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act- This site is intended to be used by people the age of 18 and older. We do not knowingly allow any users under the age of 18 to use our service. However, if you become aware of the existence of a user who is under the age of 18, or that an individual under 18 has provided their information to us, contact us immediately via email at: email@example.com.
If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child under the age of 18 has provided personal information to us, you may contact us to request this information be deleted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Policy